Client Success Manager
SPEKTRIX is a rapidly growing collection of arts managers with a passion for technology whose mission is to help arts organizations be more successful. We’re doing this through a combination of cloud-based software and consultative customer support, empowering arts organizations to grow revenue, increase efficiency, and build stronger relationships with audiences. We are always looking for new ways to approach problems, share knowledge, and better serve our customers. You’d be joining a team of nearly 100, based across our New York, London and Manchester offices and working with over 375 arts organizations in North America and the UK.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to help arts organizations make the most of our software. We strive to understand our clients’ business needs and support them in technical and strategic ways. On any given day you might find yourself building an innovative marketing report, helping a fundraising team analyze their business processes, or advising on audience development strategy. In short, we love our system and we want our users to love it too. Your job is to help them achieve their goals through collaboration, creative problem solving, and generally being an engaged and thoughtful professional.
- Providing industry-leading customer service to ensure clients are successful using Spektrix
- Providing on-site and over the phone training on key areas of the system
- Proactively working with customers to ensure that they are using our tools effectively to develop their audiences, grow revenue, and streamline their business processes
- Building business critical reports in close collaboration with clients to ensure they have access to the data they need in value-adding ways
- Supporting customers and web development partners in ensuring Spektrix is effectively integrated into our clients’ websites
- Ensuring that any suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the engineering and product team
- Assisting in arranging and performing usability testing on new software features
- Collaborating across the business to ensure the team continues to improve internal processes
- Helping to spread the word about client success by writing blog posts, case studies, and customer support articles
You should have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing
- An ability to apply your existing skills and knowledge to solve new problems
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and tools
- Interest in using technology to help arts organizations be successful
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Interest in contributing to the overall development of a mission-driven company
You might also have
- Experience working as a box office, marketing, or development professional in an arts organization
- Experience in a client facing and/or support role with a technology company
- Basic knowledge of, or exposure to, Visual Basic
What we’re offering
- Salary range: $40-$50K annually
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a matched 401(k)
- Regular career coaching and professional development opportunities
- You should be prepared to travel throughout North America for this role - longer trips may be required to our head office in London
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- You must be willing to work occasional evening and weekend hours which would replace regular business hours
Spektrix is committed to creating an inclusive work environment, where our team members are supported in expressing themselves and delivering their best work. Team members across the People Team, Employee Engagement Group and Senior Management at Spektrix dedicate time to ensure this is maintained.
Spektrix is an equal opportunities employer, we recruit regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status and look to employ from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. See more about it here.